Free Shipping 4400mAh portable battery charger power bank for mobile phone iPad iPhone Nokia HTC
Color:green red white, rose red
4400mAh Portable Battery Charger Parameters:
1. Polymer lithium batteries: 4400mAh
2. The charging voltage: 5V 1A
3. Discharge voltage: 5V 1A
4. Charging time :5-6H
5. The cycle life: ≥ 500
6. Operating temperature: -5 °C - 40 °C
7. Smart chip protection: over charge, over discharge, overload, short circuit protection.
8. Scope of application: mobile phones, PSP, flat, MP4, PMPs, GPS and so on.
4400mAh Power Bank Product Description:
1. The world's first 60-degree rotation hidden interface.
2. Dynamic cool breathing lights flashing, Smart presents a fashion sense.
3. Circular designs, exclusive patent, sleek and practical
4. High-end acrylic material, highlighting the distinguished atmosphere.
5. ABS material, superb UV technology, showing extraordinary texture.
6. Full of wisdom trickle charge technology, and secure.
7. Four power show.
8. With the national patent certificate.
4400mAh Portable Battery Charger Maintenance:
1, Electrostatic discharge cleaning. Regularly clean the portable battery charger and charging port. When cleaning, use a damp cloth, or a piece of anti-static cloth. Never use a dry cloth (electrostatic charge)!
2, Waterproof. As electronic products, careless prolonged exposure to water or moist air when not in use, can cause varying degrees of corrosion or oxidation of its internal electronic components.
3, Drop and shock. Cell phone portable battery charger is actually a fragile parts, components can not withstand the beating inside. Especially during use to prevent accidentally landing. Do not drop, knock or shake the charger. Rough handling can break internal circuit board charger
4, Anti-cold heat. Do not place the power bank in excessive heat. High temperatures can shorten the life of electronic devices, damage charger, so some warp or melt plastic parts. Portable power banks do not want to store the device in cold areas. When the power bank works in cold environment, the internal temperature rises, moisture can form inside the charger, and damage electronic circuit boards.
5, Anti-harsh chemicals. Do not use harsh chemicals to clean the power bank, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents. Clear power bank cotton exterior stains can stick a small amount of anhydrous alcohol scrub.