2014 sensor cleaning rod kit for ILDC,Keyboard, the computer screen, glasses
Item code: VSGO-D-15320
Register Date: 2013.09.06
Type: paper box
ILDC sensor cleaning rod: 12mm×6pcs
1. Choose a clean area which is dustless, and adjust camera to cleaning mode, remove lens and expose the camera sensor.
2. Use the professional VSGO air blower to blow dust away
3. Open the vacuum package and take out the cleaning rod. Please put the tongue piece of rod at about 60 angle with sensor surface. Make the tongue piece forming a cleaning face with sensor, then gently pull or push from one site to the other. Then reversal cleaning rod and repeat the above operation.
4. Change a new rod and repeat step 3 until CCD/CMOS or lens clean.
5. If stubborn stain remain, cleaning can be proceed with sensor cleaner. 1-2 drops cleaner on the new opened tongue piece of rod, then use the slight wetted tongue piece to clean sensor or reflector, and wipe sensor/reflector again with another new opened dry rod to absorb the probable remained cleaner.
6. Exit the clean mode after cleaning sensor. Turn off the power and install lens. Put camera in a dry and safe camera bag or camera cabinet.